A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF DJ NYK ( A Documentary Movie )

"I dedicate this MOVIE to all my friends , fans and well wishers across the globe . I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the growing circle of people around me who have supported and believed in me & my music all these years" - NYK

JLT Motion Pictures in Association with Elevate Artist Management Present "A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF DJ NYK".

A Documentary Movie that looks into the life of NYK -the DJ/Producer, his journeys and performances at clubs across the globe during his 2011 DVJ Tour .The movie also features Guest Interviews by the Music Industry fellowmen.

Share his experiences , his hopes , his dreams . Meet his fans . Get the inside scoop of what all happened in a year, in the life of Dj Nyk .

Take your Seats !

Released exclusively on www.AYEARINTHELIFEOFDJNYK.com

A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF DJ NYK ( A Documentary Movie )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

Related Posts About DJ NYK

Related Posts with Thumbnails